Selling Directly To A Phoenix Cash Buyer VS. Listing It With A Real Estate Agent
There’s no secret that Arizona is going through a sellers-market. But even in a hot market, it’s a good idea to look at all your options and see what will actually help you best reach your goals with the sale of your house.
Truth be told, listing it will give you highest price for your house (most of the time but not always). But for some homeowners out there it doesn’t always come down to having more money in your pocket. Things like a convenient and fast sale can be more important.
Below, we compare the details between selling it directly to “We Buy Houses In Arizona” and listing with an agent.
|Selling W/ a Real Estate Agent||SOLD To “We Buy Houses In Arizona“|
|Commissions / Fees:||6% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE|
|Who Pays Closing Costs?:||2% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE – We pay all costs|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:||Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through||NONE|
|Appraisal Needed:||Yes, sale is often subject to appraisal||NONE – We make non-contingent cash offers|
|Average Days Until Sold:||+/- 91 Days||IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER|
|Number of Showings:||It depends but can be many||1 (Just Us)|
|Closing Date:||30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer||The Date Of YOUR CHOICE|
|Who Pays For Repairs?:||Negotiated During Inspection Period||NONE – We pay for all repairs|
*An inspection contingency lets the buyer have time to do an inspection and back out of the sale or negotiate a new price if there are repairs that need to be done. If you can’t come to an agreement with the buyer, the buyer has the right to back out of the sale. Similarly, a financing contingency gives the buyer the wiggle room to back out of the purchase if they can’t obtain a loan or if the home doesn’t appraise for the value that the bank needs to close the loan.
Here at We Buy Houses In Arizona, we don’t use bank financing so you don’t have to worry about our ability to close on a deal. We close every deal we make an offer on.
Can I Save Money?
Yes and no.
You can save upfront costs like repairs, cleanup, time spent on the market while paying the bills.
But, here at “We Buy Houses In Arizona” we won’t be able to offer you full retail value for your house. If you’re only looking to save on commission fees while still getting full retail value, your best bet is to use a real estate agent.
But if you need a:
- fast close… because you can’t afford the payments or facing a foreclosure
- reliable sale… because you don’t want to deal with buyers dropping out of closing
- hassle-free sale… because you’re tired of dealing with a stressful divorce, bad tenants, or an inherited house
- cost-free sale… because you can’t afford repairs or commission fees (we don’t charge any fees)
- guaranteed sale… because you need your frustrating situation done today
… then you can consider your house sold on the day you call us at (602) 900-9327!
With “We Buy Houses In Arizona” you get a service that isn’t offered anywhere else.
- Selling your house in 7 days after you’re given an offer.
- Avoid paying anything out of pocket like utility payments, tax payments, insurance payments, mortgage payments, you get the drill… If you list your house you’ll have to figure in all of the costs of holding that house while you wait to sell.
- Don’t worry about fixing anything up or cleaning your house for every appointment… We don’t care how dirty your house is (we’ve seen worse!) or how many repairs are needed (a complete fixer? Great! We love projects).
- Don’t worry about paying those pesky closing fees (we’ve got you covered)… Because we are a full-service professional home buyer here in Phoenix, we make it easy for you. We pay for all of the closing costs. What we offer you is what you get (of course minus any mortgage payoff or other encumbrances on the property). Pretty refreshing eh?
When you add it all up… the time you save, the no-hassle experience, and the money you’ll save on repairs and holding costs… then selling to a professional house buyer is your best viable option.
Is it for you?
See for yourself and get a fair all-cash offer on your house today.
Just fill out the short form below or give us a call at (602) 900-9327 and let’s chat! Our process is simple and you can close on the date of your choice. You have nothing to lose by getting an offer (no obligations – no pressure). But you could potentially lose thousands of dollars or months of your time by not testing us out and by getting your FREE house offer below.